Digital Organizing Assessment Questionnaire
1. Your Name
1a. Your Email
2. What city and state do you live in?
3. What are you most excited to accomplish as part of a digital organizing project?
4. How many different devices total would you like to consolidate and organize (e.g. computers, hard drives, phones, camera SD cards)? [select all that apply]
5. What specific devices would you like to consolidate?
6. Do you have any cloud photo storage accounts that you would like to include in this project? (iCloud, Shutterfly, SmugMug, etc.)
7. Do you have any old media formats you'd like converted to digital as part of this project (e.g. slides, photo albums, video tapes, old discs, etc.)
8. How many photos and videos do you think you have across all devices, approximately?
9. How many photos and videos do you think you take every year, approximately?
10. What software do you use for photo organizing (e.g. iPhoto, Aperture, Picasa)? Video organizing (iPhoto, iMovie)? Do you love it, or are you open to suggestions?
Are you using any sort of external hard drive (e.g. Time Machine) or cloud solution (e.g. Backblaze, Carbonite) to secure your data? If so, what is your setup?
12. For which of the following services might you enjoy having help from a professional consultant, designer or technician (now or at some point in the future)? [select all that apply]
Consolidation: download everything, deduplicate, and organize chronologically
Prioritization: delete near-duplicates and poor photos, tag best photos
Photo tagging by person
Photo tagging by topic/theme
Folder organization: more complicated than chronological order
Designing photo books
Designing photo/video gifts
13. What are your priorities for organizing? [select all that apply]
14. How many devices do you want the final archive to live on? (computers, phones, tablets)
15. How do you see yourself primarily enjoying your digital memories? [select all that apply]
Via a cloud website
On my phone
On my computer
Around TV with family
I'm focused on the rest of the family being able to access on their own
16. Who else do you want to be able to access all or part of the collection?
17. Please list one date and time that would be convenient for your free assessment call.
18. Please list a second date and time that would be convenient for your free assessment call.
19. Is there anything else you think we should know in advance of speaking on the phone to assure we have an efficient and productive conversation?
Do Not Fill This Out